Early Years Funding - Information for childcare providers
Early Years Funding has to be claimed by childcare providers on-line If you want to claim funding you can request to be set up via emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Within the system you will be able to:
- Check the eligibility of parents or guardians to have funded childcare for their child under the 30 hours funding scheme.
- Make regular claims for payment from the Local Authority for the funded hours of childcare that you deliver under these schemes.
Check children for eligibility for two year old funding.
Useful documentation for childcare providers
- Funding Portal User guide
- Funding update summary
- Funding FAQs
- Early Years Summary of EY Funding breakdown
- January to March claims guidance
- Funded weeks calendar
- Provider claim and payment date calendar
- Early Years Funding Privacy Notice
- DfE Early Years entitlements operational guidance
- Funding guide - Information about funding
- North Somerset Model Agreement 2020
- Parent Declaration Form
- Childcare Provider Toolkit
- 0 - 2 funding forms
- Top up Funding Rates
- 2018/19 financial year monthly summaries
|Make a funding claim>|