Early Years Funding - Information for childcare providers
Early Years Funding has to be claimed by childcare providers on-line via our funding system. If you would like to claim funding, you can request to be set up via emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note we do not backdate funding.
Within the system you will be able to:
- Check the eligibility of parents or guardians to have funded childcare for their child under the 30 hours funding scheme.
- Make regular claims for payment from the Local Authority for the funded hours of childcare that you deliver under these schemes.
Check children for eligibility for two year old funding.
Useful documentation for childcare providers
- Funding in North Somerset guide
- Funding Portal User guide
- Funding system quick start guide
- Funded weeks calendar Sept 2021 - August 2022
- Funded weeks calendar Sept 2022 - August 2023
- Gov.uk Early years funding guidance including operational guidance 21/22
- Gov.uk Early years funding guidance including operational guidance 22/23
- Early Years Funding Privacy Notice
- Childcare Provider Toolkit
- Funding FAQs Updated 14/6/22
- Parent declaration form for single site - new for May 2022
- Parent declaration form for multiple settings - new for May 2022
- OLD EXCEL Parent Declaration Form
- 0 - 2 funding forms
- 2022/2023 Monthly payment breakdown summary updated 23/5/22
- 2021/2022 Monthly payment breakdown summary
- Top up Funding Rates from 1st April 2022
- Social Deprivation Payments
Previous years information
- Top up Funding Rates up to March 2022
- North Somerset Model Agreement 2020
- Early Years Funding Monthly Payment Breakdown Summary 2020/21
- 2019/20 financial year monthly summary
- 2018/19 financial year monthly summaries
- Funded weeks calendar to August 2021
|Make a funding claim>|