Training in Social care
Both Weston College and City of Bristol College offers courses for people who are looking to go into a caring role.
Care and Support West promotes local quality training provision.
The C&SW Training Platform is a partnership with Skills for Health giving us a local HUB on their Skills Platform.
The Skills Platform lets you search for trainers and training companies with a focus on
- Social Care: a wide variety of social care topics as well as Health Care
- Local community: prioritising local suppliers rather than national suppliers
- Quality and accreditation: providers are screened for reliable quality and accreditation criteria; plus you can leave reviews on the site
- Alerts and notification: a broadcast facility to registered users for local training opportunities.
- Enabling C&SW members with Training capability to offer training places to other local care providers.