I am Hannah, an Ofsted "Outstanding’ graded childminder living in Nailsea.
I live with my husband and 3 boys (1, 7 and 8 years old) in a 3 bed house with large secure garden. I have lots of experience caring for babies and children and can offer a happy, safe and stimulating environment for your little one. We go out and about everyday to toddler groups/childminding groups/local parks/walks /Zoo/Library. I follow the Early Years Foundation Stage and create a personal Learnng Journal for each child to record their achievements.
We have a play room with lots of toys and books and love messy play, arts and crafts, baking, playing instruments, building dens and much more. We spend lots of time in the garden playing with bikes, trikes, playhouse, slide, sand and water and growing vegetables.
- Completed CACHE Unit 1: Understanding How To Setup A Homebased Childcare Service.
- Both myself and my husband have enhanced CRB checks
- Current Paediatric First Aid Certificate
- Relevant child protection training
- A member of PACEY and local Childminding Network
- Level 3 Diploma in Childcare
- BA (Hons) 2:1 in Sociology
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to arrange a visit to meet me and my family. Look forward to hearing from you.