The Alliance Support team provides free, impartial housing related support to the North Somerset community.
Support can help with a wide range of issues including:
- making informed choices about your housing options
- providing advice and guidance on sustaining your tenancy
- resettling into new accommodation
- developing skills so you can manage safely in your home
- access to aids and adaptations for your home
- access to Health and Social Care services, and other specialist agencies
- claiming any welfare benefits you are entitled to
- dealing with rent arrears and other debts
- helping with unpaid caring responsibilities for yourself or a family member
- resettling home safely after a hospital stay
- reducing social isolation and loneliness and accessing community services
- finding advice and help to access education, training, employment, and volunteering opportunities
You do not need to be an Alliance Homes tenant to access our services.
How to get help
To apply for our Support service, please fill out the referral form and send it to us via email, or call the number below.
If you’re accessing this website on a smartphone or tablet and can’t fill in the forms online, please call Alliance Homes on 03000 120 120 then select option 3, to submit your referral. An assessment of your needs will be undertaken at the same time.
More information can also be found on our Alliance Homes support services webpage on the North Somerset Council website.