What is Response24?
Response24 is a 24/7 emergency care service that connects with monitored alarm systems and Telecare equipment in North Somerset. It provides first responder assistance and offers options for year-round or weekly coverage based on your needs. We ensure peace of mind for individuals and family members with welfare checks, personal care, and help for non-injury falls during response calls.
Response24 Service Objectives:
- To support other services to prevent unnecessary hospital admissions
- To reduce the number of calls made to the emergency services for non-emergency situations.
- To provide a support service to trained health professionals such as Rapid Response and District Nurses.
- To provide a service that can enhance and enable people to live at home safely for longer.
- To offer support and respite to family members and carers.
- Beneficial to people with no local contacts who are able to access monitored alarms and Telecare equipment systems.
- Response24 can respond when your contacts are unavailable, for example, if they are at work.
- Response24 can provide emergency short-term services whilst other alternative services are arranged to ensure your safety and well-being, for example, should your carer become ill or unable to care for you.
- Response24 can act as a substitute for your usual contacts for a short period, for example, if your carer or family member/s wishes to go on holiday and they would normally respond in an emergency.
- Response24 can work alongside any existing services you may receive to provide you with a complete and more cost-effective 24-hour support package.