Use the online eligibility checker to find out if you are entitled to the funding.
You could be eligible for up to 15 hours a week of free childcare for your two year old (or child that is soon to be two years old) if your family receives any of these benefits:
- Universal Credit
- Income support
- Income based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance (if you are unable to work due to illness or disability)
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit and earn £16,190 or less per year (joint income if you are living with your partner)
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Working Tax Credit and earn £16,190 or less per year
(joint income if you are living with your partner)
Children who receive Disability Living Allowance or who have left care under a special guardianship order, child arrangements order or adoption order are also entitled to two year old funding. Please fill out the online form and then make a referral.