Coronavirus service update
Staff are working from home and contacting their clients over the phone.
We have requested clients only come in if essential and they are only allowed in the reception area one at a time, we request people wipe hands on the wipes provided.
We published a list of recommended online support for service users on our website. This includes information about Breaking Free - a substance use recovery support programme now free for our service users if they sign up before 30 April.
35 Boulevard Weston-super Mare BS23 1PE
Opening times: Mon, Tue, Thu (8am-5pm), Wed, Fri (8am-8pm).
We provide a full range of services including:
- Specialist treatment for both drug and alcohol problems.
- A new programme of treatment for over the counter and prescription only medication.
- Programmes for benzo users, legal high users as well as programmes for woman, older people, younger adults and veterans.
- Interventions and support for co-existing mental health and physical health problems.
- A smoking cessation programme for existing service users.
- Courses to improve life-skills, education, and readiness for employment.
- Support for families and carers
- Needle and syringe exchange services