North Somerset Youth Offending Team provide the following services:
1. Work with young people and families to prevent offending behaviour in the first instance and re-offending.
2. Facilitating change in young people by identifying and addressing needs and behaviour through individualised holistic programmes to develop law abiding lifestyles and to fulfil their potential.
3. Provide services to the victims of young offenders known to the Youth Offending Team.
4. Managing Youth Offender Panels.
5. Provide programmes to parents of young people who are at risk of or have offended/been excluded from education.
6. Provide information to the Court and partner agencies in accordance with information and sharing protocols.