Dundry C of E Primary School is a Victorian building set in attractive, landscaped grounds. Much work has been completed on the buildings and the grounds to ensure that though originally built in 1857 we cater for the needs of pupils of the 21st century.
We have an exceptionally positive, hard-working staff, teaching and non- teaching, who are dedicated to ensuring the best education for all the children in our care.
We have enormous support from parents, governors, the children and the community. We work in partnership with all of these people. We work hard and enjoy our work and this really is a school where things get done.