65 High Street is a community building providing a friendly, informal space for people of all ages.
The regular activities include:
- Digital support - Monday to Friday 9.30-12.00 to help people sort out problems with phones, tablets and laptop. It is a drop-in service provided by volunteers. We are not experts but we will do our best to help.
- Cancer Café – 3rd Thursday of the month 2-5pm
- Citizens’ Advice – Monday mornings
- Diabetes group drop-in – 1st Tuesday each month 10am to midday
- Youth Club – after school three nights a week
- Parkinsons support group drop-in sessions.
- craft@65 – Wednesdays 1.30-40pm
- Art Group – fortnightly on Wednesdays 10-12.30
- Thursday Quilters – Thursdays 1.30-4pm
- WECIL craft group (West of England Centre for Inclusive Living) –the first Thursday of the month.
- Oral History project – starting in February 2019 getting residents together to record their memories of Nailsea.
- Exhibition space: we have exhibitions of art at different times of the year (we are a venue for North Somerset Arts week in May 2019), and at all other times Backwell Camera Club exhibits a wide variety of photographic images.