Your adventure starts here!
You can teach your baby to swim, and we’d like to show you how.
Swimming is a vital life-saving skill. More than that, it helps babies develop strength, co-ordination and social skills, gives special bonding-time and builds healthy exercise habits that your whole family can enjoy.
Why Water Babies?
Water Babies isn’t the same as other swim schools. Our classes are innovative, gentle, dynamic, flexible, bonding and most of all, fun!
- We take babies on a swimming journey from birth right up until they’re 4 years old. Most Water Babies are confidently swimming short distances by the time they’re 2 ½ years old!
- You’ll learn underwater and surface swimming, water safety, confidence, games and songs in a safe, fun-filled environment.
- You and your little swimmer will join the same group for 10 week-long chapters, developing friendships as well as gently progressing swimming skills.
- Your teacher will have oodles of experience, energy, enthusiasm, patience, knowledge and sparkle, plus the country’s highest swimming teaching qualification and paediatric life-saving.
- You can choose from lessons during the week or weekend, daytime or evenings. We welcome mums, dads, grandparents – babies can choose who they bring swimming!
- You’ll get a keepsake book with stickers and sew-on badges, the chance to come to an underwater photo shoot, treats and money-saving vouchers… and much more!
Come on in
Each ‘Chapter’ builds on the last, and is made of 10 weekly half-hour lessons costing £165. We offer classes at Redhill House in Redhill just south of Bristol Airport. Call 0117 946 6919 to join a class or find out about a free taster.