Skip to main content

Housing Related Support Services

Housing related support services supports vulnerable people to have a good quality of life by encouraging independent living through floating support (in your own home) or through accommodation-based support service (provision of a home with support on site).  In general, services should concentrate on prevention and lower level support leading to as much independence as possible.

Support can help with many things, from budgeting, paying the rent on time, help to deal with specific problems such as tenancy issues, liaising with council, government or health services, finding local services, training or jobs, adapting a home for disability or finding an alternative home. It also helps with signposting to a range of specialist services.

This support is for anyone who needs help to live independently; it can help homeowners or people who rent accommodation (tenancy support) and those who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.

You may be eligible if you are:

  • Suffering an addiction
  • A teenage or young parent
  • Fleeing domestic abuse
  • Have a physical or sensory impairment
  • In need of a Carers Assessment & support
  • Frail
  • A refugee
  • Looking for volunteering opportunities
  • In need of home adaptation
  • Single homeless
  • Are a young person (up to 25yrs) or a Care Leaver
  • An ex-offender
  • Have learning disabilities
  • Have a mental illness
  • A homeless family

Floating Support

For Tenancy Support provided by Alliance Homes Support, please complete the attached form. If you’re accessing this website on a smartphone or tablet and can’t fill in the forms online.

Please call Alliance Homes on 3000 120 120 to submit your referral and an assessment of your needs will be undertaken at the same time. 



Who to contact

Contact Name
Gareth Powell
Contact Position
Support Manager
03000 120 120 Select option 3
Alliance homes website
Back to top