Ofsted "Outstanding" childcare and education, Nailsea & Wraxall.
Offering Ofsted "Outstanding" childcare and education, for children aged 6 months to 12 years old, from our large detached home on the Nailsea and Wraxall border, since the year 2001. We drop off and collect from Golden Valley Primary School, Nailsea and St Francis RC Primary School, Nailsea.
We are dedicated to providing the best "tailor made" care for children in a warm and loving home environment.
The childminding areas include:
- An education room with a plentiful supply of educational books, games and other resources
- A lounge with comfortable seating and a large selection of toys and books
- A playroom which has a large selection of toys, games and puzzles
- Second playroom with comfortable seating and more books, games, toys and puzzles
- A dining area with a large table and art materials.
- Large enclosed back garden with swings and plenty of outdoor toys
What Ofsted has said about us:
- "The accommodation, resources and equipment are of a consistently high quality, very well managed, and organised. Outcomes for children are clearly attributable to the excellent use of resources.”
- "Partnerships with parents are highly effective in meeting the needs of children” “Together (the childminders) they provide rich, varied and imaginative experiences that meet the needs of all children very well.”
- "Children freely self-select from a very good range of very carefully prepared resources and specific learning materials.”
What parents have said about us:
- Parents think that our childminding service is "excellent" "good value" "fantastic".
- Parents say that we “work hard to understand each child and work to their strengths and enjoyment”, they have said “we like your friendly and approachable style”, we feel that our child is very safe and happy in their care”
- Parents think the choice of toys and activities are "varied, educational, fun and well-organised".
- Parents say that I am "a kind, caring, knowledgeable, professional carer. She demonstrates a genuine passion for her work but more importantly for the children in her care.”
Our focus is on individualised quality childcare with our aim to help each child reach their full potential through stimulating activities and discussions.