Cineworld Weston-super-Mare provides a monthly autism-friendly screening of a family-appropriate film.
Who to contact
- 0330 333 4444
- Cineworld Weston-super-Mare Website
Where to go
- BS23 1FF
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- First Sunday of each month, 11:00am
- Time of day
On the first Sunday of every month, Cineworld offer a screening of a family-appropriate film in an enviroment adjusted to include cinema-goers who experience sensory overload, anxiety or autistic spectrum conditions.
- Lower volume
- House lights kept on at all times
- No trailers
- Freedom to move around during the screening
- Freedom to bring your own food and drink
- Free entry for carers with a valid CEA Card
Audio-described and subtitled films for the visually and hearing-impaired and deaf are also available at Cineworld.
- Contact Telephone
- 0333 003 3444