Releasing New Potential operates as a thematic partner of the West of England Works Project and offers support to participants in the community. RNP specialises in supporting those with a criminal record or those at risk of offending to enable them to progress into education, employment and training with the aim of reducing reoffending and promoting a functional, happy and fulfilling life.
Our professional case workers can coach participants and offer expert advice, support and guidance to help individuals secure their goals.
We can assist participants with gaining employment, moving into education or any other goal that is relevant to their needs.
Caseworkers offer dedicated one to one holistic support and review sessions which will help improve employability, training and job searching prospects. We can also refer participants to other specialist partners.
We will provide ongoing support to help you identify your barriers and work with you to overcome them by accessing specialist services including:
- Training and identifying courses
- Support with job searching
- Volunteering opportunities
- Securing a job
- Confidence building
- Referral to specialist courses and training
- Support with disclosure.
- Unemployed for over 12 months or economically inactive
- A criminal conviction or at risk of offending
- In the following delivery areas: Bristol, BANES, South Gloucestershire or North Somerset.